Wanted Brakes and/or levers!!!

that_stoney_one

Likes Dirt
have you read forum rules?

wrong section mate....this should be in wanted to buy...and you also need forum trading access for that....

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
There are rules around here... especialy to do with buying and selling... but you obviously haven't bothered to read them.

DO read them very soon and stick to them or you're going to find yourself banned from this site

Selling!!

hey guys when it says trials i thought that it would be a better place to buy!!

Also why am i being told this when other people are trying to buy bikes that is wanting somehting, the same as what my post says!!!

I didnt see anything about posting your wanted parts in a wanted section!!!

Harley

Grip

Well just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Please... as you asked to do before. READ THE RULES :rolleyes:. There's nothing really hard about that, is there?

oie grip!!:mad:

give him a break!!!!!!!!:mad:

harley and i have only been regestered for about a week and a half so were not that knowlegeble of the site and like harley said: THIS IS THE TRIALS SECTION!!! and i've seen atleast ten or so threads asking for some thing and you haven't done anything about it!!:confused:

infact i'm pretty sure that i'v even seen a thread with you in the thread talking about someone wanting something!!!!!!!!:eek:

P.S the trials section should be for every thing about trials because its harder to buy and sell in the trading area because its not all trials in the trading area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

cheers

have a nice day, jack:)

Grip

oie grip!!:mad:

give him a break!!!!!!!!:mad:

harley and i have only been regestered for about a week and a half so were not that knowlegeble of the site and like harley said: THIS IS THE TRIALS SECTION!!! and i've seen atleast ten or so threads asking for some thing and you haven't done anything about it!!:confused:

infact i'm pretty sure that i'v even seen a thread with you in the thread talking about someone wanting something!!!!!!!!:eek:

P.S the trials section should be for every thing about trials because its harder to buy and sell in the trading area because its not all trials in the trading area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

cheers

have a nice day, jack:)

Now just in case you are a total idiot, I'll try and explain things in really simple language for you...

A/...there are rules around here and if you don't like them you are welcome to go elsewhere.

B/... those rules INCLUDE things that can and can't be done on the forums. For example ALL trading must be done within the trading section and ONLY by people who have actually got trading rights (that have to be applied for) and ONLY by using the correct templates.

C/... it is NOT your business to be telling me to go easy on someone.

D/... it is not your business to decide what should be able to go where. Just because YOU happen to think the site and in particular the trials forum should be set up and run a particular way means NOTHING. Do you need that explained again for you?

Now you need to be aware that it doesn't matter how long you've been a member. The fact is you were supposed to read the rules before you signed up... in fact by signing up you were acknowledging that you HAVE read AND understood AND will abide by the rules. Obviously you did none of that... hence you are a dickhead and I'm going to ban your membership unless I hear back from you within ONE day explaining why I shouldn't.

Now... you have a nice day, fool.

Stuff!!

Hey grip you know what this is a bad website

A/ you just forgot no unnessasary bad language

B/ i would like it if you could at least tell me in a nice maner what i've done wrong

So dandelin or whatever your name is he hasn't owned us yet!!!

Cheers

Harley

goose15482

Likes Dirt
Were to go...

Hey Trials_man...

If you want to trade,sell or buy PARTS...you'll need to go to a different part of the forum. Try this link, it will send you to the correct section.

http://www.farkin.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

There is also a "Wanted" section too...
http://forums.farkin.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27

As an easy tool...go to the top right of any Farken.net page and you'll find the word "Forums" and from there you can search any thread you like.

Welcome to FARKIN!!!...even if it has been a bit of rocky start;).

Grip

Hey grip you know what this is a bad website

A/ you just forgot no unnessasary bad language

B/ i would like it if you could at least tell me in a nice maner what i've done wrong

So dandelin or whatever your name is he hasn't owned us yet!!!

Cheers

Harley
A/ that language was totally necessary... you're a fucking idiot!

B/ What proves to me what an idiot you are is the fact that I went out of my way to send you this VERY nice PM about what you needed to do on the site...

Mate, up the top left of every page on this forum is the link to FORUM RULES. Read them and you'll be fine... there is a link IN those general rules to the trading area rules. You are ONLY allowed to trade within the trading area (buy or sell) and only if you have trading rights which you have to apply for.
... but you seem to have conveniently forgotten that.

C/ The fact that you think this is a bad website has just left me heartbroken.

D/ You're now banned from the site for a week for being such a dick.

E/ So do you think you're "owned" now, Princess?

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awww, this all could have been avoided if the first dude just realised that nobody on earth rides trials anymore... except the dudes on ObservedTrials.net... where he should have posted if he ever wanted a reasonable response...

Grip

Awww, this all could have been avoided if the first dude just realised that nobody on earth rides trials anymore... except the dudes on ObservedTrials.net... where he should have posted if he ever wanted a reasonable response...
And your banning could have been avoided if you'd only thought before you typed such shite. No one rides trials anymore? Yeah... right.