WANTED: DH fork

DOM

Eats Squid
Lindsay is selling 03 Boxxer Wc's for 2k .. couldnt get much of a better deal i reckon check the other posts.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
If you can get wholesale price then why not buy new. Dont be a tight arse ;)

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
i think its always better to check before purchasing new. I always ask jared if he has something to sell before I go out and buy it. That way he gets to offload shit he doesn't want/need and I get stuff cheaper.

Lindsay's boxxers for example... brand spanking new.. (never used), why pay the extra $600.

belly_up

Likes Dirt
or if you want SpectRe, i'll sell you my '02 Boxxers, harldy ridden, new seals etc, for $1700, and i'll buy Lindsays for another $300 :)

S.

ex offender
belly_up said:
or if you want SpectRe, i'll sell you my '02 Boxxers, harldy ridden, new seals etc, for $1700, and i'll buy Lindsays for another $300 :)
You know if you did that, somebody else would buy them right before you got the chance to.... and you'd be left with $1700 and no fork :D

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
LOL....juuuuust checkin out my options. I was mainly after a 02 Boxxer for pretty cheap as an option before getting new. I agree with Pana, theres always some good deals from DH racers on brand new gear for cheaper than wholesale or thereabouts.
Looks like ill be getting the new Boxxer Teams, as this was mainly just to see what sort of prices people wanted for a new or near new fork relative to what im able to get them at new.

Cheers

Rory

Likes Bikes
I've got a pair of '01 (I think) 7'' travel Boxxers you can have for about $500 if ou want but they got a hole in one of the lowers (new legs would cost $450 - $550).
I've also got a pair of Shockworks BigOnes you could have for about $600.

Tim

Likes Dirt
Boxxers

I think retail the RACE are about $1600 , the TEAM are about $2400 and the WC are about $2900

Tim

S.

ex offender
Re: Boxxers

Yeti-Freak said:
I think retail the RACE are about $1600 , the TEAM are about $2400 and the WC are about $2900

Tim
I think all your prices are about $300 too high...

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
oops sorry...lol...yeh i just got a retail quote and the Team is something like $2100-$2400 depending where u get them from.

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
O and Rory, im looking more towards a fork in reasonable condition and doesnt need anything really spent on it, Cheers.

- KeLL

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
boxxer races are about 1500/1600 or something. but go to nrgcycles.com.au and they have a very good deal going on new boxxer races at the momment. i thnk that i'm gunna get some if they are there still in 2 weeks .i hope.