wanted - ummmm, things? I can't keep track anymore! - found

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Few random things i'm after at the moment, this'll all change again in a couple of hours. or minutes...

Item: Ima Just list them below
Location: Narre warren, i'll pay for post if you dont mind visiting the scary post office people
Price range/Willing to Pay: they're your items, tell me what they're worth
Extra Info:

Deore rh lever - need an M506 lever to match one i already have, or a model that looks the same

XT m785 lh lever, black - I have a right and no left sell to me a left please!

swap my sram bb30 crankset for a 24mm spindle crankset got these with a bulk lot, close to mint condition, but they're useless to me. Raceface preferred, but I'm not fussy with this, just want something useful

SDG formula FXR saddle - I like mine, want moar of them. Normal rails, not that stupid I-beam crapola please!

swap me some 26" tyres! - got given a pile of 26 rubber, all sorted now.

275 32h rim - found

Budget brake set - found

Heckler 5 dropout - found!

minion DHF 275 toobliss, exo, 2.4 or 2.5 - found

50mm stem. 31.8 clamp - found

175mm raceface crankset, 104bcd preferred - found

iscg05 top guide / taco - found

budget bars, 31.8, black or silver, not too skinny - found

2.2 or 2.3 tyres in 26" flavour - found

2.3 or 2.4 tyres in 29" flavour - found

...And I've just decided i want an intense Uzzi OR SOCOM OR 6.6 frame - found an SS!!

hope 150x12 rear hub in black, 32hole - I have a pro2 Evo front, would like to build another wheelset for this SS. Just the hub preferred, but I'll take a wheel if I have to. - found. Also found a wheelset. Damn

11 speed driveline - found

1.5 headset to suit my shiny new intense SS - bought one new. Owwwie

rockshox black stanchion 32mm uppers or complete fork - bought a set of sids

Nice Shimano brakeset - looking for a set of xt or slx brakes. Or maybe a zee. Or maybe both - I'm sorted for now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I reckon neezy would still have heckler dropouts? No idea if they have changed over the years? Sorry likely unsolicited advice based on stupidity ;p

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I reckon neezy would still have heckler dropouts? No idea if they have changed over the years? Sorry likely unsolicited advice based on stupidity ;p
thanks, they have changed over the years, but getting in touch with neezy probably isn't a half bad idea. was more hoping someone has a trashed frame and just cant sit idly by while this one doesn't get built up :p

i actually got a hit on this on bookface, i'm crossing my fingers, really wasnt expecting to find anything!

safreek

I know you won't but, look, they are purple.
When I bought some Clarke brakes for 60 with rotors and all I was surprised that they worked OK, seemed as good as some slx that I had

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
thats actually a consideration. daughter has some SLX brakes on her bike, and she'd make all kinds of squealy noises if i swapped them out for a purple 'upgrade'

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Is this the Heckler dropout you are after?
Jungle Products still have a good range of earlier SC bits n' pieces.

Screenshot_20190822-195437.jpg

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Plank you can have the new SRAM DB5s that came with the Cannondale. Google them so you know the issues some people said they had. I never did more than one 6km loop so the pads arent bedded.
Jeebuz, there's usually at least one or two saying they don't understand all the negativity!

I'm surprised there isn't a recall and some compensation for customers. That's the kind of thing that makes lifelong Shimano customers.

What are you after for them mate? They wouldn't be going on a pinners bike, but I just can't bring myself to use cable calipers either...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
it's SRAM, no fucks given. back in 2016/17 every brake in the product range at SRAM had these issues.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You can have them. PM me an address and I will bag them up and send them to you.
No deal!

You'll have to supply me some bank details before I hand over an address, I'm almost certain it'll take at least few beers to get to the post office.

...so sram are apple? No fucks given, you'll like what we tell you to like

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I have a pair of Level T's plus 180/160 rotors that i'd let go for $100 posted - if you can put up with SRAM gear? Bought from Minlak, just recently replaced em with XT's.
Looks like I've got this sorted mate, thanks. I'll bear it in mind tho, I can't remember how many bikes I've built for friends since I've been off work!

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like I've got this sorted mate, thanks. I'll bear it in mind tho, I can't remember how many bikes I've built for friends since I've been off work!

No worries, hope the recovery is going well!

thepotatokid

Likes Dirt
I've got a front wheel in the shed, Stan's Flow EX on Hope Pro 4, non-boost. Plus a Minion DHF 27.5x2.5.

PM me if you're interested...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Thaaaank you Mr potato

Looks like I have the wheel/tyre and the brakes sorted

Edit - and the heckler parts, who would have thought!