wanted - ummmm, things? I can't keep track anymore! - found

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump - added bars/stem/tyres/chain guide to the list. Removed the miraculously found stuff

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump - changed my title so people stop offering things I want to other people

Also removed things I don't need. And added a SOCOM to the list of older intense frames, thanks Fatboy, I hadn't thought of that one...

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’ve got a pretty well used set of 175 RF Aaffect cranks, 30th chainring and BB you can have for cheap if interested.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I’ll flick you a pm but got new take off xt m8000 brakes (rear will need a bleed, internal routed so swapped calliper and lever), xt m8000 bar mount shifter, xt 11-46 cassette, have a new xt ispec something shifter (stole the outer cable) will check spec, new Xtr m9020 175mm cranks - various chainrings new (will check), new Xtr 11-40 cassette, maybe a new Xtr rear dérailleur (think I want to keep), would have 11speed chain and could find some rotors if needed. Will check and pm you. Happy to trade

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump

Removed some stuff, added some stuff.

Looking for a 150x12 hope hub and a 1.5 headset now

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
do you have any pics of the SS to show us yet?
This is as far as it's gotten...

Not 100% what I'm doing with the build yet. Just bought some Moar 11sp stuff so I guess that's happening. So far I have totems and rental fatbars and a raceface 1.5 stem. But wheels? Brakes? Dropper maybe? And thinking about killing the raw finish by doing a red/orange/gold colour shift thing. Really liked how wifeys bike turned out so keen to play again...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump!

Does anyone have a 9sp cassette kicking around by any chance? I'll be ordering one new in the next couple of days if I can't find a used one.