wanted - ummmm, things? I can't keep track anymore! - found

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Raw finish looks sick BTW...I am on final approach to pick up another old school Intense frame about the same vintage, fingers crossed it doesn't fall through...might do the same if I get my hands on it

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Let’s call it compensation for the freehub fiasco.
that was worth the price of admission for all the drama that unfolded. could have filled a weeks worth of "home and away" with that one :p

Little dusty, otherwise minty. Long time since I ran any 9sp.
yeah same, its for a mates bike. i kinda stuffed up with a couple of bikes and mixed up the cassettes so one fella got an upgrade and the other got downgraded to a super worn cassette. didnt notice till it was too late and i took the second bike for a spin, cant hand it over like this so i better do the right thing and fix it.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump again

Added a set of bb30 cranks I don't need for swaps, and need a LH xt 785 lever now.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Any luck on the 150 hub? If not pm me, but it might cost you.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Any luck on the 150 hub? If not pm me, but it might cost you.

Surprisingly yes, I have had some success. Bought one off bookface, but kip has sorta offered me another with a wheel on it, aaaaand knuckles has offered me one too

I haven't got one in hand yet though, what did you have?

(I honestly can't believe all these 150 hubs are just sitting around)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Surprisingly yes, I have had some success. Bought one off bookface, but kip has sorta offered me another with a wheel on it, aaaaand knuckles has offered me one too

I haven't got one in hand yet though, what did you have?

(I honestly can't believe all these 150 hubs are just sitting around)

A nos black Pro2 Evo with 157 and 150 endcaps and xd and hg drivers, i.e. the mutherload.

Given my bike sluttiness and the increasing number of bikes with 157 spacing, I've hoarded a pile of hubs for the future.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
How many bikes are you building?
Lol

I think I've hit my limit, wifey has noticed

Currently building an intense SS, and need brakes and forks for my Kona unit. Annnnd upgrading and fixing stuff for friends too.

I think I've built 11 bikes since I broke my back? 2 for me, the rest for friends and family. It's been great having something to keep me from going completely bonkers.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump again

This time I've added a pile of 275 tyres I don't need, ready to swap for 26" tyres that are useful

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That is only 5 or 6, where are the other 270?

What size 26ers are you after? Agressive patterns or trail tyres?
You count each individual tread right?

2.2 to 2.5, and a mix would be fine. Ideally swapping like for like (or similar for similar) but whatever's going. I have 2 bikes running 275 and 8 on 26 so having a pile of 275 tyres and no spare 26 doesn't math.