Wanted - Riding Pal(s)

Roid Rage

Likes Dirt
Hi,

I will be in Adelaide for work purposes arriving Jan 30, leaving March 4.

My preferred styles of riding are DH (more jumps the better (maybe I am part freerider?!!?)), Street (I really like mucking around on the hardtail and/or heading to bmx tracks) and XC (I have no idea why).

Since this will be my first riding adventure in South Australia I am keen to be shown some of the riding that the region has to offer.

I will be bringing 1 bike with me, an XC bike at this stage unless someone has a spare XC bike they would be willing to lend for 2-4 weeks (I need to do a bit of training for a 100k event in March). Happy to pay a fee to cover a bit of wear and tear. People who purchase my 'old' bikes have always been amazed at how well looked after my bikes are.

If someone has a spare XC bike they would be willing to lend for 2 to 4 weeks I will gladly bring a DJ/Street hardtail or DH bike instead. Also happy to borrow other bikes if they are available so I can join in on as much fun riding as possible.

I will be located on North Terrace, I do not have transport apart from my bike, I do have a current license.

Hopefully a kind local with similar interests will read this thread, have some sympathy and include me in some rides over the next 5 weeks.
I am happy to return the favour if ever you are in Canberra.

John

Anna85

Likes Bikes
Hi John,
I am probably too much of a beginner for you - as im very slow - but the good areas for riding - you can use the Belair train as a shuttle to the Lynton/Belair runs (get off at Pinera Station) and either ride down Gloucester Ave or do the Posties/Andos run near the BP. Other places to ride are Eagles Mountain Bike Park (up the old freeway) - turn off at Eagle on the Hill... and Fox Creek in the hills (i havent been there yet)