VIC Wanted to buy list of parts for quick build

gippyz

Likes Dirt
What frame size is that? I have shimano brakes (deore calliper and xt levers) but idk if the hose is gonna be long enough.

phillynight

Likes Dirt
What frame size is that? I have shimano brakes (deore calliper and xt levers) but idk if the hose is gonna be long enough.
It's a medium frame (22.5" top tube with a 16.8" chainstay)... I def need brakes for this build - I have nothing besides some shit cable levers/calipers from my Norco 125... but to complicate things I am a weird bc I was born and raised in the US so I absolutely have to have right/back and left/front. I tried years ago to adjust to the UK/OZ way but I just can't do it hahah. I think no matter what brakes I get I will have to swap cables and bleed and all that shit stuff so I can have my r/r l/f setup. What shape are your brakes in? I could be keen just to get the bike up and running then upgrade later

gippyz

Likes Dirt
The hose length: 1250 and 785 mm
It was on a medium frame. The hose is currently disconnected from the caliper as i had to undo it from internal wiring system. I’ll assemble it back for u if u want them.

I had to file the The lever adjuster knob as they were used with grip shift before. They still work, just don’t look round anymore.

$120 + post (about $10 with small satchel i think).

Attachments

phillynight

Likes Dirt
The hose length: 1250 and 785 mm
It was on a medium frame. The hose is currently disconnected from the caliper as i had to undo it from internal wiring system. I’ll assemble it back for u if u want them.

I had to file the The lever adjuster knob as they were used with grip shift before. They still work, just don’t look round anymore.

$120 + post (about $10 with small satchel i think).
Aw man I picked up a set of brakes last night actually, thanks anyways - I would have scooped these up! Next project maybe hahah

phillynight

Likes Dirt
Updated as the 26" rear wheel I have is not looking great and will need a re-build... if anyone has an un-used one it will be less headaches for me!