VIC Wanted to buy list of parts for quick build

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ok...

170mm crank arms and 69/73mm. Brand is sammox. They came on my polygon trid zz so perhaps they can take a bit hit. I used them to ride to and from work for few weeks before finding a delicious set.

36t zee and 38t mysterm. Just ignore the chain guide, moreys is a lot more

Attachments

ausdb

Being who he is
170mm crank arms and 69/73mm. Brand is sammox. They came on my polygon trid zz so perhaps they can take a bit hit. I used them to ride to and from work for few weeks before finding a delicious set.
@pink poodle do you mind posting a pic of the inside of those crankarms, just wondering how much depression there is on the other side?

phillynight

Likes Dirt
Ok...

36t zee and 38t mysterm. Just ignore the chain guide, moreys is a lot more
Looks like a great fit for the build...! will PM

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
@Minlak are you sure? Looks more like a latte poodle than a pink one..

@pink poodle ta, they look like they have potential for shortening for kids cranks
What size kids cranks you looking for? I might have a set of 152mm Suntours to move on. Bought off eBay for a build and then I found a Giant XTC Disc 24 for super cheap so they're probably surplus to needs.

Can check the situation tonight and flick you some photos if interested.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Minlak are you sure? Looks more like a latte poodle than a pink one..

@pink poodle ta, they look like they have potential for shortening for kids cranks
Seems I've sold the crank to the op. If that falls through I'll let you know.

Also @phillynight here are some seat clamps. The purple one is a straight-line, so bust out the paying wallet! The others are a polygon and giant in black or funn in red+silver. All work nicely and all are 34.9mm sized.

phillynight

Likes Dirt
That purple is a bit too Canadian for my taste lol... I'll grab that plain black Polygon one to keep it simple, chuck it in my order and let me know my total bill and I'll Osko ya :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That purple is a bit too Canadian for my taste lol... I'll grab that plain black Polygon one to keep it simple, chuck it in my order and let me know my total bill and I'll Osko ya :)
Wise. It's already a pretty bright frame. The purple might be too much, but fuck me it will cut the grams off your build!

Yo got grips? Cable outer? Ummmm...pedals? I've got some nice pictures no grips and cable outer !

moorey

call me Mia
Did I miss if we clarified 100% on seat tube diameter and seat clamp? I think I recall a mates late model one being 31.6mm seat tube. That would be 34.9 clamp, not sure that the earlier 30.0 post will be the same.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did I miss if we clarified 100% on seat tube diameter and seat clamp? I think I recall a mates late model one being 31.6mm seat tube. That would be 34.9 clamp, not sure that the earlier 30.0 post will be the same.
I just used my imagination and imagined how happy everyone will be when the mullet rocket lands on the scene!

phillynight

Likes Dirt
I did my best to measure the outside of the seat tube with a ruler and it looks like 35mm to me.. Worst comes to worst I've wasted $10 on a clamp, I've wasted more on a sh!t beer last weekend.

I do have pedals and a new set of ODI grips so I'm good on those. I dunno about cables yet, probably will just get them new from the LBS, can't be that much.