Warning - Tree Down at Goatfarm

Hobzai

Likes Bikes
There's a sizeable branch, that has fallen off a nearby tree, lying across one of the blind drop-in chutes at the Goatfarm. The area in question is at the bottom, down where all the retards leave their frigging trash. The chute with the little kicker ramp before it is totally blocked by the branch, about halfway down. You can't see it until you're already committed to the drop so unless you've eyeballed it beforehand you could be in for a dismount of epic proportions. Some lateral thinkers have dragged some branches over to block the entries as a red flag that something isn't right.

May need a vehicle or a whole bunch of people to shift it. It looks purty damn heavy. I feel for the person who found out about it first!

Hobzai

Likes Bikes
Yer, it's got some vertical on it and would be a photo opportunity for sure. I've hit it up several times and it's great fun. Big hang time. I cannot clear the double before it though - my last attempt ended in a top-shelf case job and involuntary ejection. Seen a lot of people make it, though - mainly DJ boys on hardtails who seem to have that extra flight time/distance. :)

I noticed the tree's been shifted a few weeks back. Thanks to whomever dragged it off the drop.