Warranbaybe sold?

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Do many of you guys hold an MTBA license?

I found that requiring one to ride here was a bit of a roadblock for myself and a few mates.
IIRC, they didn't offer a single day MTBA pass either like other events do.

kbekus

Likes Dirt

I found that requiring one to ride here was a bit of a roadblock for myself and a few mates.
The licence is about $120 a year but I think they had a 6-8 week free 'trial' membership if you just wanted to test the waters. But yeah if you're riding at 3 or more events a year the licence ends up being better value I think.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

Yep. Makes sense for the odd race, even social ones like race the train, shuttle days, as most require one, and insurance for any "training" sustained injuries.

GTBoy

Likes Bikes
I assume as I can't see anything online about it Warranbaybe has now closed. Anyone know if the trails are still there and rideable?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I assume as I can't see anything online about it Warranbaybe has now closed. Anyone know if the trails are still there and rideable?
Being privately owned you'd have to approach the new owners. Tracks would be fairly overgrown you'd suspect.