wat do u do when your parents go out.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what do you underage guys/gals do when your parents go out for the arvo a night or weekend and you're at home

(in no particular order)

1) Put on MY music as loud as I want
2) have some mates over
3) invite my lady friend over
4) relax
5) be a good boy and sit at home all day/night and do homework ( :lol: )
6) PARTY
(the above may all be comined or seperate on any given day)

So what do you all do?
(I got up to early and have nothing to do hence this post) :lol:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well I'm not underage anymore, but when I was and my parents used to go away for a few days there would generally be a party. They didn't care as long as no one was hurt and the house was clean when they got back. Luckily I have a couple of friends who are always willing to help clean up.

You have to be careful though, at other parties we (sorry I) have had some slight mis-adventures with fires and glass doors, which are a little harder to cover up than the classic stained couch.

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
i lived with my grandparents, and like normal older generation people so they only went out during the day for short periods of time and were happy to watch the news and go to bed in the evening (except on special occasions)

So my comment would be... your parents went out??? lucky little sh%#s :)

Adi

It's my birthday!
1) Stay on the net all night
1) Listen to music
1) Play Soldat 8) [best game in the world, www.soldat.prv.pl it's free too.
1) Chat
1) Farkin.net :D

I can't have parties because my parents are never away long enough, and if they are, grandma comes over :lol:

(all numbered '1' on purpuse)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Parents? oh yeah those people.

If they ever went out, i'd do what i'm doing now... turn the volume up!!! Sure it occasionally gets the drunk neighbour reeking of beer to come around with a baseball bat, but as long as you've got a fullface helmet you'll be allright.

Sommoner

Likes Dirt
Parents going out, what the?
Is this normal?

Well it never happed at my place being one of seven kids means you parents don’t have enough money to go out.
Lucky Sod

a13x

Squid
I used to fuck my girlfriend all over the house. Stairs, railings, countertops, appliances, rodeo equipment, xmas tree, wherever.

You should stop living with your parents thou.

j-ro

Likes Dirt
So so True (a13x) (cept i dont got no rodeo equipmt or an xmas tree)

Nothing better than when your parents are telling you off and they are sitting on a bench you can just tune out and think if only they knew...

Lol
that and obscene drinking, loud punkrock stack of mates and lotsa mischeif