Wc round 3, fort william.

Odissius

Likes Dirt
We've had the two exhibition bouts, now let the battle proper begin!
Gwinn back on top I reckon,
Gee 2nd,
Bryceland 3rd,
Minnaar 4th,
Hart 5th.

Both Sam and Troy in the top 10 with Troy just in front.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I agree with everything except the Danny Hart bit. Chuck Sam Hill in that top five.
I always enjoy the Fort William race, it's never an obvious show and who knows? It may well be another wet race and that gives anyone a chance. I've got that Gwin feeling though.

Odissius

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'd like nothing more than to see Hill destroy everyone. Hard to leave him out of the top 5 but I reckon those geezers will be going pretty quick this weekend. If it's dry I think the times for the top 5 will be very close but I wouldn't be surprised to see Gwinn win by 3-5sec.

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
Isn't Stevie back for this race?

yep
I think he will be the wild card, no one really knows where his at right now.

my picks
1.Gwin
2.Gee
3.brosnan
4.minnarr
5.Hill
6.hannah

women
1.Rachel
2.Manon
3.ragot
4.seagrave
5.Myriam
6.hannah

Johnacles

Likes Bikes
I want Josh to win, but Gwinn will probably smash it. Ineterseting to see where stevie ends up this time...

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
For the record, finals start around 1am on the east side of Australia on Monday morning. The Queen said I can have the day off to watch the world cup and build trails. Fuck yeah.

indica

Serial flasher
For the record, finals start around 1am on the east side of Australia on Monday morning. The Queen said I can have the day off to watch the world cup and build trails. Fuck yeah.
11.15 pm going by the counter on the Red Bull thing.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Not gunna change now....

Anyone know the new start times? **due to high winds** Or has this already been adjusted on RedBulls site?
+1 would like to know

Also manon destroyed the womens field by over 10 seconds.

Edit
Is bryceland protected? otherwise his out.

Last edited: