we got farkin RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAM

Likes Dirt
yeah this rain is bloody sweet!
hopefully theres plenty more of it, it's just what the doctor ordered for our tracks :)

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
i need rain for the new DH track. more jumps,berms and drops without dying of dust inhalation (is that a word?)!!!

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
supertpoweredshore said:
i need rain for the new DH track. more jumps,berms and drops without dying of dust inhalation (is that a word?)!!!
yes, what other word would you use for the act of inhaleing?

spudz

Likes Dirt
yep sydney has rain also had the arvo off and built some more jumps in the rain , i hope it pisses down by the weekend ,looks like theres more diggin to be done , someone pass me the shovel.

Jared

Yeti Cycles
lefty and chompy are well soaked and all shoveled up, look so bloddy good now, I forgot how much fun spending hrs in the rain shovelling mud and falling over in it ever 2 minutes was.
Now all we need is everyone to ride chompy so it can get hard and worn in.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Hey Jared the Ippy boys will be glad to help ya ride your tracks in for you, has T'womba got enough Beer though?

timmyDH

Jared said:
lefty and chompy are well soaked and all shoveled up, look so bloddy good now, I forgot how much fun spending hrs in the rain shovelling mud and falling over in it ever 2 minutes was.
Now all we need is everyone to ride chompy so it can get hard and worn in.
i'm sure we'll all be able to help out there jared. it just has to stop raining now

CAM

Likes Dirt
yep, i reckon it will be perfect on saturday, we can have everyone doing bulk runs on chompy and get it all hard pack

bazza

look at me
cairns and townsville need it sooooooo bad we had to close a whole 500m section of the new cairns race track because of the erosion that went on during the race. grrrrr. oh well make it better for next time.

Jared

Yeti Cycles
Roadie Rob said:
Hey Jared the Ippy boys will be glad to help ya ride your tracks in for you, has T'womba got enough Beer though?
Ahhhhh roadie of little faith, toowoomba has bulk beer, i think the question is...how are we going to drink it all??, and the answer to that lies within krams avatar :wink:

and it seems to have now stopped raining, tomorrow arv at lefty will be quite off its head, and since the amount of tree coverage of chompy im suggesting a sat morn chompython...whos keen, talk to all u boys tomorrow arv at lefty about it...wont I!!!!!!! :)

CAM

Likes Dirt
my dad was just on the weather web site and theres been a severe weather warning issued for the downs and 'woomba! 100km+winds and phsyco storms aparantly, so... we'll see wat happens

timmyDH

i'll b there. psycho got me some new tyres so no more flats i hope. would have been cheaper if you could have won me some last weekend :D hope we get a stinkin hot day tomorrow to dry it up. see everyone over there

Status
Not open for further replies.