weiners crash

Ty

Eats Squid
Awhile back Craig Van Haren (Wiener) had a major off whilest trying a water bar to water gap on Mt Coot-tha, he sustained some serious injuries which canceled his US Norba Season.

heres the vid Wieners Crash

hope you fully recover soon wiener, it was one of the worst crashs i've personaly seen in a long time.

Ty

Eats Squid
i believe wodie steped out the distance and it was about 53 feet. weiner came up about 2 feet short.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Get well soon weiner.

Looks like that 3rd water bar was what stuffed him. Came down hard and front heavy but I reckon be it but for the 3rd water bar he would have recovered it. Definately the scariest crash I have seen.. that and darren butlers one in drop in.

Doogs

Likes Bikes
thats friggin sic.

that's one of the top crashes i've seen.

congrats wiener for putting on a show, and ty for grabbing it!
fark!

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmmmm doesnt look too pretty

thats the problem with high speed jumps/stunts

once youre off youre Farked
althought it didnt look that bad
damage can be done easily

Ghost

Likes Dirt
Ouch! Can anyone say sternum on handlebar?

That was a fast and nasty fall. Don't know who you are Weiner, but get well soon. Never let shit like that own you. :wink:

I'm always stunned at how non-downhillers react to those type of clips. I guess it takes a crash to feel a crash.

lindsay

Likes Dirt
He recieved a split kidney and multiple broken bones in his wrist. Oh and he had a small split in his head from the impact that needed a few stitches. He's fine now but still wont be on the bike for weeks to come yet as he is still in a cast.