Welcome! An E biking area for E bikers and those interested in E Biking

clockworked

Like an orange
haha nah. A proper downhill bike with modern geometry that also happens to have a battery attached to propel me back to the top of the course so i can have the convenience of shuttling without the effort of having friends or pedaling too hard

I see haibike has something it calls the xduro dwnhll, but the geo is whack.

bikie

Rock Bottom
I think Haibike are pretty ugly but their geo is ok. Rotwild make a DH ebike and Specialized have the Kenevo. Some people put Fox 40's on that. Pretty heavy though I'm guessing.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I went to the Green Valleys Expo on the Weekend and it was a great day. I rode the Spesh Kenevo an the Merida Eone sixty-900e.
The Kenevo was pretty sluggish and way more bike than I need. The motor was super quiet.
The Merida felt more like a normal MTB for me and rode way better for me. The steps motor had heaps of power. I was impressed enough to want one.
I ran out of time to try the Haibike that had the bosch motor.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
CB wheels? Really? Porsche, you are dead to me

Stuttgart put this shit out, and at the same time can Singer for their Dakar rep. Mental.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Charging 10kg of lithium anything in an unbalanced fashion is asking for drama.
Identical premium cells coming off the production line together will age slightly different to their neighbours, develop different internal resistance, you end up with an over changing scenario and mount Krakatoa results.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
why do car companies trash their brand like this all the time?
They have to have something to hang on their obligatory SUV roof racks.

Proof that the 356, the early 911 and even the burly 928 was their better work. It is all a race to the bottom for Porsche bikes.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
They have to have something to hang on their obligatory SUV roof racks.

Proof that the 356, the early 911 and even the burly 928 was their better work. It is all a race to the bottom for Porsche bikes.
In the days I was hunting BMWs the dealership had an X5 with roof mounts for bikes and two Santa Cruz 5010s on top. I asked why not the BMW bike which was doing the rounds at the time and the salesman simply said we don't have one, we cannot get one without buying it, we are not a bike shop, the bike is shit. He could borrow the 5010s (maybe FTR) and use them as advertising for both brands for a few months.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
the salesman simply said we don't have one, we cannot get one without buying it, we are not a bike shop, the bike is shit. He could borrow the 5010s (maybe FTR) and use them as advertising for both brands for a few months.
I admire his honesty. You don't see that much from a car salesman.
You would think that BMW corporate would get a few BMW bikes to some key dealers though.