Wellington Mills Downhill WA

Jagman

Likes Bikes
G'day all

Here be-eth (shh, it's perfectly cromulent) my current pinnacle of creation. This was the Peel Districts Mountain Bike Club 2nd downhill race round for the year. For best results watch in high definition and full screen, this was filmed at greater than blu-ray resolution, so it's a shame to watch it in a tiny little box.

Welli Mills goodness

bhooper

Barfarker
That was an awesome video man. Great clarity and filming techniques. Keen to see more from you in the future.
Thanks,
-Ben

Jagman

Likes Bikes
Cheers guys :)

Don't worry, there will be more. I need a bit of a rest after this one (30-40 hours to do that, including learning time), but I'm starting work on a longer film, with a few shorter ones along the way.

Benny79

Squid
nice!

G'day all

Here be-eth (shh, it's perfectly cromulent) my current pinnacle of creation. This was the Peel Districts Mountain Bike Club 2nd downhill race round for the year. For best results watch in high definition and full screen, this was filmed at greater than blu-ray resolution, so it's a shame to watch it in a tiny little box.

Welli Mills goodness
Hey mate great video and quality....makes me want to take my bike when i go over to Perth every fortnight for work...

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great vid, some sweet stylin ridin, and looks like a great track !! Thanks for showin us !!! :):):):