Western Suburbs

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
I live in the western suburbs of melbourne, and i wanna know who else lives there aswell. Does anybody know anyone who lives near me? Oh well ill just have to have no friends! lol!

How come all the riders are based in the eastern suburbs? Damn You!

PLUS all the good riding and DJ are there too!

Im soooo jealous!

S.

ex offender
I hate to say it, but the reason most MTBers are in the eastern suburbs is cos
a) most people live in the eastern suburbs :p
b) most people who can afford to ride MTBs live in the eastern suburbs.

LTR

Yeah, i live in essendon!

Are u saying im poor?
Basterd.

Im RICH! (thats what I like to think)

S.

ex offender
Yeah it is, but it isn't really a large percentage of that area... it's certainly not like the dozens of suburbs over this side of town (sorry if I sound arrogant/condescending here - I don't mean to) that tend to be wealthier.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh i do say mr. socket you are being obserd, now would you like another brandy and cigar whilst we play rummy for five thousand a hand?

:lol:

S.

ex offender
live_to_ride said:
Yeah, i live in essendon!

Are u saying im poor?
Basterd.

Im RICH! (thats what I like to think)
Haha you're probably richer than me! But again, my family is probably the exception not the rule.

LTR

Onto the topic, does anyone know any ppl from our "Poorer" Suburbs?

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My mate lives in east kelor, i also know people that live in good ole franga. But then i know lots of people that live in toorak and such, my friends are like the mixed bag.,

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LOL. I live in Geelong, but I have worked in them scummy comision house apartments in Fitzroy, 140 and 90 Brunswick St...FUCK THEY STINK!...How do people put up with that?

Funny thing though, come Sunday the place (10sec down the road) is full of cafe type thingies, with 911's, Beemers and the like out the front etc...LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!