Wethepeople Aventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Kookie Kutter Klunkers must be the way 'young person' BMX companies want to keep 40 year olds on their branding.
The SE guys have the big ripper, for all your looking cool and being a dad needs. A fellow around here has one and it does look cool, in its own way. Better than a lot of other options people take on.

Not long now guys. But f**ked myself up at wylde yesterday, on my new bmx. In my defence it's been 35 years since i tried to ride a bmx bike

stirk

Burner
Always an excuse with you Peter, I'm tired of waiting. You're either getting your hair done, injured or have a headache. I'll find a new bestie to play with.

Always an excuse with you Peter, I'm tired of waiting. You're either getting your hair done, injured or have a headache. I'll find a new bestie to play with.
I'm still riding (bikes) Stirt just not much else. I nutted myself big time. Any of you guys think the wylde jump track jumps are a little short?

Well i picked up the avenger today. If you are into suspension obviously this isn't the bike for you. But man this thing rocks. Its nimble, jumps well, & i can even bunny hop it . Not so sure about high speed handling yet (not bombed any big hills yet). But i think the steering head angle might be a little steep for fast fire roads.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Thanks Ozdavo thats the one. My bike before, the last bike i had, was a Fireeye Spitfire (give it to my kid). Due to a mtb accident, i can't ride the way i use to. But i still know what a good bike handles like. I will give a honest opinion on what this bike is like to ride.
Haha. let me guess. Something to do with brakes or lack of?

stirk

Burner
Well i picked up the avenger today. If you are into suspension obviously this isn't the bike for you. But man this thing rocks. Its nimble, jumps well, & i can even bunny hop it . Not so sure about high speed handling yet (not bombed any big hills yet). But i think the steering head angle might be a little steep for fast fire roads.
That's the lamest excuse you've come up with to not meet me for a ride. :tsk:

When you say you nutted yourself was that a complete removal of balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.