We've moved to XenForo!!!

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't believe previously subscribed threads will work. You'll have to re-subscribe to them.
Have now started working.... maybe it depends on a whether I subscribed from crapatalk or from farkin.

No bid deal, merely an observation.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is there anyway (or am I missing) a way to go to the last post, or last unread post in a thread, on the way to the thread (as opposed to going into thread first?)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Will we get the farkin banner back?

the new msg box works alot better for mobile. Pretty nice not having to side scroll through your own reply.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Is there anyway (or am I missing) a way to go to the last post, or last unread post in a thread, on the way to the thread (as opposed to going into thread first?)
If you click on the time of the last post on the right of the thread, that takes you to the last post. I'm not sure of the last unread post though, that would be handy....

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you click on the time of the last post on the right of the thread, that takes you to the last post. I'm not sure of the last unread post though, that would be handy....
Funny, that's how i'd figured it would work..but none of the them were clickable... now they are... (so job done, either buy admin, or just randomeness of the internet)

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Blue dot on the left of thread takes you to first unread, it's currently a couple of pages out of whack though, should be fixed once you've read some stuff on the new system. You can adjust preferences here and alert preferences here. Is it possible to change the posts per page? I ran the old forum at max (40 IIRC).

Beej1

So has anyone noticed that the site is now a @#$load faster?
In my IT job, it's like 10 whinges/complaints for every compliment. I think you have a few whinges/complaints to go yet.

(FYI, yes, it is wickedly fast now. Combined with our 100MBps up/down internet connection, there's little distinguishable time between the unclick event and the page being refreshed)

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Blue dot on the left of thread takes you to first unread, it's currently a couple of pages out of whack though, should be fixed once you've read some stuff on the new system. You can adjust preferences here and alert preferences here. Is it possible to change the posts per page? I ran the old forum at max (40 IIRC).
Good to know, cheers.

Just a comment, not a complaint, everything is gray-ish, finding it a bit hard to distinguish between posts when people have quoted, but then there are people with quoted stuff in their sig, there's just shit everywhere... but i'm old and eyes arnt what they used to be...

BT180

Max Pfaff
What was the deal with images in our previous threads? My PYR thread has lost all its images, that were uploaded directly from my PC. Is it just that the images need to be migrated over still?