What’s the riding style pecking order here…?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Sorry desperately uncool here. The XC course has been swallowed by the river and everything else (sealed roads; unsealed roads and double track through the Mallee) is either deeply dull on XC bike or just deeply deeply dull roadie with tonnes of metal flying by a metre away.

So CX or gravel grinder for the win on this one...and so it was this weekend and for many weekends to come...

It comes down to a choice between riding or not. I choose to ride...

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
So, who’s the coolest of the cool, and most likely to dominate the convo… what’s the order of things?

Is the opinion of a lycra wearing XC dude able to actually cut it with a gnarly DH veteran?

I'm thinking those that get more air and are totally rad to the power of max, hold court…

My guess…
• Down Hill
• Dirt Jump
• Freeride
• 4X
• All Mountain
• BMX
• Cross Country
• Cyclo Cross
• Road
I'd say that's the pecking order on who does the most advertising for energy drinks

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sorry desperately uncool here. The XC course has been swallowed by the river and everything else (sealed roads; unsealed roads and double track through the Mallee) is either deeply dull on XC bike or just deeply deeply dull roadie with tonnes of metal flying by a metre away.

So CX or gravel grinder for the win on this one...and so it was this weekend and for many weekends to come...

It comes down to a choice between riding or not. I choose to ride...
You're right! Sometimes it is better to stay home and masturbate with a cactus.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Geeez, this place is degenerating. It is Sunday folks.

Does beg the question, what sort of cactus exactly?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Ride two hours in tokyo rush hours....

worth any downhill run (or so the pig imagines)

S

p.s. stay safe where ever your twerking

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
What about fat bikes? Surely they're even lower in the pecking order than road bikes? :behindsofa:
Probably if you are riding singletrack/tarmac/gravel on them and claiming they are faster than a regular bike suited to that purpose.

So what spot do you want to place them in, does one do a 600km race across the Simpson Desert, or buy a DH bike, get shuttled to the top of a hill and slot moi-self into #1 spot and think were awesome.