What are the most underrated and most overrated things in mountain biking?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When it's people food we call them sardines. When it's bait we call them pilchards. Then you have whitebait which is something else and isn't even any good as bait and is even less appealing as food. Any fish that is to small to gut is to small to eat.
I've had a lot of success fishing with white bait and sardines a cat food. Humans don't eat that shit? I used to feed them to dog for a treat.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
They are good, I have been known to stick my head in there once or twice.
Love treating myself to a Friday chur session with beer and their delicious selection of hot sauces, perfect way to finish off the week rolling out of there

@Haakon that’s a sardine I can get behind. Your not sticking that bad boy in some brine and canning it

mark22

Likes Dirt

While we're talking about kiwi seafood...Bluff oysters ftw
Ooohh yeah they are the goods, dived for them at low tide on Stewart Island some years back on a hunting trip, best oysters I have ever eaten.
All the best shellfish comes from cold water.
I was most disappointed at what Queenslanders think is a good Scallop from Hervey Bay.

kiwiinmelb

Likes Dirt
Always funny watching threads take a weird directional turn ,

Whitebait isnt actually a breed , its like a nickname people give to small local fish when they dont know what else to call them ,

I wouldnt eat Aussie whitebait either ,well , not again ,

tried them once in a restaurant thinking they would be the same , you can actually feel bones , gross

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was just at the local supermarket. As I was leaving I was impolitely admiring a woman...then the air-conditioning blasted my nose with the unholy smell of the fish mongers! Her flowing summer dress rippled at the same time. It was all very strange.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The most underrated thing I can think of at the moment is the humble 4x bike. So much fun to ride but so fucking hard to get! Up yours ttrends...uo yours. Actually 4x racing was underrated too. That shit should be way more popular for a list of reasons too long to punch into my phone.

Overrated...new trail designs that aren't far off a cycleway and the straight lining dick bags that like that crap.

Ultra Lord

We all know they are potato scallops.
Dozer has spoken! EAD southern dandies.

The most underrated thing I can think of at the moment is the humble 4x bike. So much fun to ride but so fucking hard to get! Up yours ttrends...uo yours. Actually 4x racing was underrated too. That shit should be way more popular for a list of reasons too long to punch into my phone.

Overrated...new trail designs that aren't far off a cycleway and the straight lining dick bags that like that crap.
^this pretty much nails it. Short travel aggressive bikes are stupid fun. 4X was hilarious fun. But I think mtber’s got sick of being beaten by BMX dudes :( damn them and their gym programs

Any chance you emailed commercial about the meta sx poodle?

Ultra Lord

Not gonna lie @pink poodle, I want you to buy the commie and Write a nice report about it so I’ll be tempted to buy one too. They look so good......