What are you listening to NOW?

fairy1

Banned
Feeder on ABC2 at the moment, these guys had some pretty tidy songs but boy did they belt out some shit too.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Mono - The Battle to Heaven

Amazingly epic post-rock. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys GSY!BE, or any other post-rock for that matter.

Matt H

Eats Squid
The Lake ~ DeYarmond Edison

If you can get a hold of their self titled album somehow, don't think twice. And Matt, i reckon that albums a little too strung out.
Most post-rock is like that. It's something you really, really have to be in the right mood for.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Elevator Music - Beck (great music to relax to on a Friday night, sort of has a laid back feeling but still a tight rhythm)

and rain on the tin roof :D

red_d0g

Likes Dirt
Liner - Justin Vernon

if you like Bon Iver, this is his solo project before Bon Iver was Formed, it's great!

[video=youtube;iDMfI_wmgYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDMfI_wmgYs[/video]

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Most post-rock is like that. It's something you really, really have to be in the right mood for.
Yeh definately, but even then. My mind wonders far, far away after 6 minutes let alone 12-15minutes, so i find myself completely ignoring the epic music and dozing off about other things. Maybe a listen whilst in bed will make me a little fonder of the album.

Liner - Justin Vernon

if you like Bon Iver, this is his solo project before Bon Iver was Formed, it's great!
The Lake ~ DeYarmond Edison

If you can get a hold of their self titled album somehow, don't think twice
Annnd if you like Justin Vernon check out these guys ^ because that was a band he was apart of when he was studying in university.

P.s his self recorded album is miles better than Hazeltons. :)