What are you listening to NOW?

rotorub

Likes Dirt
Dance a la Plage - Need to Know (Official Music Video)

Thanks to dreamleague!
Love the clean tone!

[video=youtube;WvWuQZrkssQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvWuQZrkssQ&list=FLc_UD1gsg-sCJLbUGJr6j0w[/video]

redbruce

Eats Squid
Actually Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young right now.

But before - Angus and Julia stone with Vancouver Sleep Clinic (wow Brisbane band) interspersed.

Saw the 'Stones and VSC last Thursday live at the Palais in Melbourne with my Kids.

Still suffering withdrawl symptoms. Thank God for a decent stereo!!

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The new flight facilities album... Australian daft punk. I give them five years till they're huge. They play a super live show too.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's a big call.
Well the last time I saw them live was at falls festival. We ended up camping next to the FF crew, one of the dudes got smacked off his head and played a 40 hour straight DJ set in the campground. Was pretty good.. and I was relatively sober.

They're on point though. Slightly chilled out disco with a bit of house and live vocals thrown over the top. It's a winning combination that has hipsters frothing.

/review 10/10

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
The new flight facilities album... Australian daft punk. I give them five years till they're huge. They play a super live show too.
I agree Nat, I think they have what it takes, but I think it'll depend a lot on how they go navigating the industry and avoiding being associated with fads rather than doing their own thing.

I love Clair de Lune and Two Bodies.

indica

Serial flasher
Ministry of Sound - Addicted to Bass 2014.
Some right cheddar there but I am several home brews in so who gives a fuck?