What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Strong sonic youth vibes...

Plovers are a special character. You just wait until they have you pinned down in a field.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
When I was in grade 12 I was a junior member at Nambour golf club. The course is very hilly. One morning our group was attacked by a pair of plovers. They were fierce. We were at the top of a large hill. One kid (not a particularly nice or liked person) grabbed his driver and started running at the plovers, swinging the club madly around his head. During this display gravity overcame friction and his buggy and clubs started the trek down the hill. No one noticed until the clubs were about halfway down and travelling at a great rate. Kid threw his driver at the plovers and took off in an attempt to catch the buggy before it launched off the fairway into a creek. Never came close. The plovers now free from the risk of injury from the whirly gig renewed their attacks on the protaginist. So this kid was running as fast as he could down the hill after his gear being dive bombed by a pair of angry plovers. Kid stumbled and joined his clubs in the creek all the while being attacked by the plovers. On the whole it was a great day.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Strong sonic youth vibes...

Plovers are a special character. You just wait until they have you pinned down in a field.
We had a couple living in an empty block next to us last season. The must have been used to us because they'd leave us alone and attack anyone and everything else that went past!

Anyway back on topic... Still can't believe Cornell is gone....

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
We had a couple living in an empty block next to us last season. The must have been used to us because they'd leave us alone and attack anyone and everything else that went past!

Anyway back on topic... Still can't believe Cornell is gone....
The anniversary of Chris's death and Chester's next month I find are particularly hard times for me.

Z

Zaf

Boom!! Eighties Playlist bringing home the goods!

Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love

I know the purists among you might default to the Diana Ross and Supremes version, but think Phil does a pretty solid job of this one!