What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is it just me or are others finding the word "chill" to be poorly and very over used when naming Spotify play lists?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nor have I, but it is being written as we speak by some guy with no shoes sitting on a pier with a guitar.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Ottis is still alive? Man that song was something. Then Michael Bolton made it something else...

Spent the morning listening to the same playing that my co-workers have been using all last week. You know the brainless "just push play on Spotify" approach...when I was finally able to untie myself from the grill I went for a switch. No time to browse or search, 80s pop? Sure why not..? Fuck me...it's all the bad 80s. Kylie, Johnny, bananarama, chantoozies, fuck. The one save g grace so far was getting told to relax by Frankie!

I think I am just not compatible with Spotify. I have become...old.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ottis is still alive? Man that song was something. Then Michael Bolton made it something else...

Spent the morning listening to the same playing that my co-workers have been using all last week. You know the brainless "just push play on Spotify" approach...when I was finally able to untie myself from the grill I went for a switch. No time to browse or search, 80s pop? Sure why not..? Fuck me...it's all the bad 80s. Kylie, Johnny, bananarama, chantoozies, fuck. The one save g grace so far was getting told to relax by Frankie!

Pick a playist around a band you like, you get better stuff that way.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pick a playist around a band you like, you get better stuff that way.
Oh I can see that working in a cafe...how do you construct a "similar to..." play list around tom waits? Or something easy on the ear that includes anthrax? Inoffensive...maybe 2 love crew? I haven't spent enough time using the program to learn the system (you know the way morons that can't think for themselves do things and the group think around that). Friday night I popped on a funk oriented play list. It started with James Brown and similar and then rapidly deteriorated to some really shitty dance music with a real early 2000s sound. Of course this happens right when the line is thousands deep and I'm under the pump. The boss pops up and assumes one of the girls has put it on ("what the fuck is this shit?") so makes some changes. I'll get there...one day.

I made a quick stop at the super market on the way home. The shopping centre was boasting Warren G and Name Dogg - Regulators. I was happy for a few moments.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
No time to browse or search, 80s pop? Sure why not..? Fuck me...it's all the bad 80s. Kylie, Johnny, bananarama, chantoozies, fuck. The one save g grace so far was getting told to relax by Frankie!

It is bummer getting old, Oh well......., cheer up young man, think of the old times and lament in quiet as the millenials don't give a damn about you and your Dad music :) Frankie gets the tick of approval. Next you will be looking for old MTB's with less than 8 speeds.

Surely you can wheel out Poodle's coolest mix and make them clap in awe of your playlist.

Here you go, possibly one of the annoying songs ever made for the playlist but I'm sure with the right psychedelics on board, it would take on a new worldly meaning of bigness. I used to hate bad music but realise it has it's place. I bet he can't believe people actually let him record it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It is bummer getting old, Oh well......., cheer up young man, think of the old times and lament in quiet as themillenials don't give a damn aboutyou and your Dad music
I dig my dad's taste in music. We have even attended a few rock and or roll gigs together. When I was youthful and my mother would go with the age old and very important warnings of "don't get in the car with anyone who's been drinking..." she would follow it with "just phone when you're ready to come home. From anywhere. At any time. I'll come and get you..." well we all know some of that was bull shit because without fail dad would rock up at 2am with the van and give whoever needed it a lift home. Jimi, zeppelin, deep purple, status Quo, Floyd...those were the days.

Sad recent discovery and disappointing side fact - depending on which defanition you use I may actually be a millenial. It cuts deep! Demographers either start it off in the late 70s or early 80s. *Sigh*.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
@pink poodle
I meant more pick a band or artist, it generally throws in other stuff thats similiar.

Or I could be mixed up wih pandora. Whatever man, your a millenial, aren’t you suppposed to be all over technology?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am technology @Ultra Lord !!! Nah man I'm so hipster I reject most technology and the idea of sharing. I'm at home now posting to the internet from my dial up abacus!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
well we all know some of that was bull shit because without fail dad would rock up at 2am with the van and give whoever needed it a lift home. Jimi, zeppelin, deep purple, status Quo, Floyd...those were the days.

Sad recent discovery and disappointing side fact - depending on which defanition you use I may actually be a millenial. It cuts deep! Demographers either start it off in the late 70s or early 80s. *Sigh*.
Nothing better than being picked up at 2am in shady looking van. You are too old to be millenial, I won't have that, Mr old and semi unfashionable.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Friday night I popped on a funk oriented play list. It started with James Brown and similar and then rapidly deteriorated to some really shitty dance music with a real early 2000s sound.
From what I can see when a playlist runs out it starts playing similar enough music but after 5-10 songs it invariably starymts playing stuff further a d further from what you were originally listening to and ends up with stuff that is often pretty intolerable.

I suspect it tries to match stuff similar to what you have listened or searched previously but havent listened to yet. Often there is a reason you haven't searched Nickelback recently.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh yes...nickelback...those loosers! At the 2 Cafes I work in, the playist just loops. This drives me nuts as I tend not to lime what is playing.