What are you listening to NOW?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Just in time for winter - new tracks from Russian Circles and Pelican (albums out in August and June)

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just in time for winter - new tracks from Russian Circles and Pelican (albums out in August and June)

Good news indeed. Pissed I missed Russian Circles the other week.

Boris have just released a new album Love and Evol too. And Alcest are recording atm. Could be a good year for aficionados of dirty guitars.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
@sane cool - didnt see there was new Boris.

Two of my favourite bands - Old Man Gloom and Mouth of the Architect are also putting out new albums this year. Add in the Tool album and 2019 is shaping up nicely!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had a win in the second hand vinyl bin today.

A US band who couldn’t get a gig moved to the UK and was picked up by Fiction records and released 1 double album before the bassist died while recording the second and disappeared of the face of the earth. As far as I can tell pretty much the only person who listened to it was an Aussie backpacker who obsessed a little over the single cd ep he picked up back in the day. Great album and never in a million years thought I’d see it on vinyl.

Gave it a proper spin before the neighbours got home.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@sane cool - didnt see there was new Boris.

Two of my favourite bands - Old Man Gloom and Mouth of the Architect are also putting out new albums this year. Add in the Tool album and 2019 is shaping up nicely!
Don’t know either of those 2, will have a look

Jpez

Down on the left!
Saw Fugazi at Melbourne Uni many moons ago.
Standing there digging the show and some straight edge knob comes up and knocks my beer out of my hand and starts to preach at me.
Loved the music. Not so much the straight edge fanatics they created.