What are you listening to NOW?

LPG

likes thicc birds
"Who Knows", the opening track from that album is one of the best songs he ever wrote IMO. Such a wicked riff.
Who knows was the song I was listening to that made me want to come to this thread. By the time I was here and about to post sonething I was balls deep in machine gun the choice was made. Awesome tracks both of them

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Of all the people to ask, it was pancreatic cancer.
P.S. I did have to google that.
Indeed.

did he die doing what he loved, ie something to do with caps and assess
He did try and kill himself with a gun a long time ago, supposedly in the company lf his (at the time) girlfriend and under the influence. He lost an eye and a photo of him in hospital (looking grim) with the other members of the crew became the cover of the next album.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
New Baroness album is up on Spotify!

My vinyl copy just shipped from the US yesterday, but going to have to give the digital a few plays first.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Would loved to have seen this gig back in my hometown, but last weekend in Hobart was pretty damn amazing.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Would loved to have seen this gig back in my hometown, but last weekend in Hobart was pretty damn amazing.

I remember The Dirty Three headlining Womadelaide one night. They quite literally cleared the field...there was space a plenty as everyone else gave up and went home. It was loud, it was magnificent and it was awesome.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Blasting the Ghostface Killah. Remember kids - a kilo is a thousand grams.

I had a Sea Sicksteve cd a few years ago. One of my mates ripped it for me and I quite enjoyed it. I think it ended with him telling a story about some itchy bug things in the long grass of a hobo town he had been in or something?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Years ago I was a huge clubber and used to DJ progressive house and trance (mostly at house parties etc). I’ve got a couple crates of vinyl that I’m not sure to do with... but having a mini rave in the lounge room while I sort them into keep vs rubbish...

A lot of electronic music doesn’t age - trance is godawful listening back to it now, but it was great fun at the turn of the century!