What are you listening to NOW?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Shit news.

I cant count the number of time I seen the Rifles, so many times.

Trade Union Club 1983. Was top a Venue, probably units now.

‘83. Early days. I was still in high school then!
I probably started seeing them in about ‘87 at various st kilda venues.
Fantastic energetic live band. Always a treat when they came down.

mtb1611

Seymour
Rifles on heavy rotation all weekend. Some of the best gigs I've ever been to were the Rifles/Hard Ons 'Where the Wild Things Are' co-headlinging tour, 1992. Great times. Have seen the Rifles many times on their own accord too, sensational band. Damo was always on point, and friendly, witty and clever to boot. Another top shelf entertainer and human has left the building. Thanks DL.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rifles on heavy rotation all weekend. Some of the best gigs I've ever been to were the Rifles/Hard Ons 'Where the Wild Things Are' co-headlinging tour, 1992. Great times. Have seen the Rifles many times on their own accord too, sensational band. Damo was always on point, and friendly, witty and clever to boot. Another top shelf entertainer and human has left the building. Thanks DL.
For someone who spent half his life in the back room of a filthy venue he was hugely knowledgeable and articulate with the football stuff he did on SBS too

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Tix procured for the Factory (Marrickville, Sydney) show of the 30th anniversary tour of this album. Looking forward to it!

Huge fan of Illl At Ease. It came along at just the right time and sounded just right. Saw these guys live a few times in the mid-late 90s and always left happy.

Shame about Lovelock. He was likewise a man of rock.