What are you listening to NOW?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Thank you netflix. Loved this album, the video clip was cool too.

I went back and rewatched that Netflix anime album. Still weird, still super enjoyable from start to finish. Not the sort of music I'd normally gravitate to either, I'd never even heard of the artist before, but I dig it for sure. I'd be keen to see more of this sort of thing!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

mtb1611

Seymour
Caught The Mark of Cain at the Factory (Marrickville, Sydney) last night on their Battlesick 30th Anniversary tour. Blistering set, so good. Support The Messthetics were sharp as; although with 2 of the 3 members being former Fugazi members, not surprising!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Got to see Holy Holy down at the Cambridge last night, that was a brilliant gig!!
Although I gotta say, the new album stuff didn't work as well live, didn't have that same kind of high energy guitar work that the earlier songs do. Luckily the set was a lot of their big hits, and the sound levels were brilliant (saw Thelma Plum there about a month ago and the sound engineer didn't get that one even close to right).
Anyway, would recommend if they're stopping in near you.
The local home of rock. What did you think of the venue?

I can’t imagine them not! I think it’s just in their DNA to go hard.
Sometimes the age does weary them.

Most definitely. Very powerful. Current drummer is a young fella about half the age of the Scott brothers, but he was amazing.
Good to see not always though!

Reactions: Zaf

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nothing like a carpet you can stick to!
Good grungy pub. I hear it used to be more legitimately grungy, and less "cleaned up but trying to still look that way".
In any case, was a great night.
The carpet is ankle deep too! It's one of the last of the true dives

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Imagine if you could get your 510s to grip flats the way a pair of Chuck Taylors bonds with a grubby band rooms’ carpet. Make millions I tells ya

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pretty sure that joint is ear marked to be demolished and turned into apartments.

The carpet is the sticky medium. Need to
Make seats out of it.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alcest fanatic here.

I don’t normally post up shoegazey stuff but there’s a couple of recent faves that are on the heavier side which might work for you @droenn