What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
that sux man....the 2 times in my life i have seen them they were pushing hard......
We had such high expectations. We went home sad and crushed. I didn't listen to their music for years afterwards, despite thinking it is great stuff. We decided to smoke bongs in the courtyard and put the night behind us.

Saw KRS a few years ago. He was awesome. Had tix to ice t and body count in the 90s...they cancelled the show in Newcastle and it was too late to get tix for the Sydney gig. That was devestating. Missed Grand Master Flash at the Plantation hotel on coffs because I was crippled with sciatica after arranging a car load of buddies for the pilgrimage. Friends kindly phoned me at some early hours of the morning to let me know how good the gig was. Endone is a hell of a drug!

binner

Hath shat hymself
We had such high expectations. We went home sad and crushed. I didn't listen to their music for years afterwards, despite thinking it is great stuff. We decided to smoke bongs in the courtyard and put the night behind us.

Saw KRS a few years ago. He was awesome. Had tix to ice t and body count in the 90s...they cancelled the show in Newcastle and it was too late to get tix for the Sydney gig. That was devestating. Missed Grand Master Flash at the Plantation hotel on coffs because I was crippled with sciatica after arranging a car load of buddies for the pilgrimage. Friends kindly phoned me at some early hours of the morning to let me know how good the gig was. Endone is a hell of a drug!
ahhh the ol Planno ,what a place.....fuck dat

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
ahhh the ol Planno ,what a place.....fuck dat
It was so wierd. Flash was doing 2 Australian gigs...Sydney and Coffs. The Sydney gig was over $100 and the Coffs gig was something like $20! I called up to book the tickets and had to ask "how is flash playing here?" and the answer was simply "because we rock."

binner

Hath shat hymself
It was so wierd. Flash was doing 2 Australian gigs...Sydney and Coffs. The Sydney gig was over $100 and the Coffs gig was something like $20! I called up to book the tickets and had to ask "how is flash playing here?" and the answer was simply "because we rock."
hahhhhhhh ...ol yup boys have had some wild times in Coffs, just ask Dozer ;) ...seems like another lifetime these days

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
hahhhhhhh ...ol yup boys have had some wild times in Coffs, just ask Dozer ;) ...seems like another lifetime these days
I once hooked a guy from Brisbane up with a quick link for his chain at Coffs. That's a long way to go for shuttles and not have a quick link! Such a great track

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag

Body Count were out here last year and I was so keen, then it was the usual Tuesday concert and it was $80 a ticket so bailed. Kind of regret it but if Ice T wasn't their singer they'd be $15 and play in Southport. They just released another album so hopefully they tour again.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Never would have thought Grand Master Flash would play at Coffs Harbour of Al places. So not New York.

A promoter must have throw in free holiday.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Not now, but last night. New Order, Hordern Pavilion, Sydney. Senbloodysational!
View attachment 361026
I guess the verdict is a winner. I would have liked to have seen them also.

I have a worry about seeing any band 20 years+ onwards in time. I'm in the seem age group and all but just don't want to see a bunch of middle aged people trying to be 20ish again. If I remember them to being great but the gig was too geriatric then I'd be disappointed forever.

It is an issue.