What are you listening to NOW?

mtb1611

Seymour
Whilst my top 10 fluctuates to a certain extent on an almost daily basis, this - along with a few others - has held a spot since I first heard it in 1991. Quite possibly my fave punk record ever.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I’ve liked pretty much everything these guys have done for the last few years, so I’m a little torn about this new album. It’s great but I’ve also spent some time listening to Smashing Pumpkins, so there’s maybe a bit of hero worship on their part, or something more sinister. Jury is out.
Given the album a listen now

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Given the album a listen now
I thought some might like it, if they were into the Pumpkins. For the same reason they might hate it.

Thanks for that article you posted a couple of weeks back. I’m not sure how I missed Hum back in the day. Digging a bit more I found that Cloakroom is produced by the Hum guy which you can certainly hear once the connection is made. I’ll have to have a look at who else he’s worked with.

New album is great too.

greendream

Likes Bikes
Max has slipped away for good, RIP. I loved this song back when I was a young fella & still enjoy it.

Code:
<iframe width="700" height="525" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d08Cnyzi_iw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Haven't listened to this in ages. Maybe because I got pissed of at his treatment of Kim + destroying the band but it's still good.

danncam

Likes Dirt
Just discovered Carsie Blanton on Bandcamp, and her infectious music is great, and her video clips are clever and fun.