What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll have to get through the backlog above which looks great!

But this track stands the test of time for it's lyric's and meaning, the music, awesome amazing vocals and a one shot video clip which is pretty cool. I've not listened to this track for a while but it resonates when I'm feeling a bit down and wondering how to reconcile relationships.

"You're the book that I have opened
And now I've got to know much more"

It's a great tune. How's the leg going?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Sorry for the shit music but I find this hilarious. One of my riding mates is the drug dealer and his cousin is the crazy guy and that's the crazy guys daughter at the start. The house used was my mates next door neighbours' that was emptied to be demolished.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Believe it or not no drugs were consumed during the making of that clip because the guns were real and they fired blanks. Firearms regs. and firearms supervisors are pretty strict. After the filming it may have been a different story.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Nah I can believe it. It's a pretty decent job, that wasn't thrown together. Ein pröstchen!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Believe it or not no drugs were consumed during the making of that clip because the guns were real and they fired blanks. Firearms regs. and firearms supervisors are pretty strict. After the filming it may have been a different story.
Which bloke's your mate - mullet man?

Music's not that bad.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ok I’m not actually listening to this right now but it is in my head. Going
Around
And around
And around
And around.
this is what happens when you have a 6 year old.

And to try and counter it I’m listening to some Monster Magnet.
I actually saw Dave Wyndorf and band in the lounge at BKK airport a few years ago. Presumably transferring as I couldn’t really see them sunning themselves on a Kho Tao beach!
They looked ridiculous sitting there amongst the young and tanned with pasty white skin, long dark Anton levay overcoats and black boots and very hostile expressions.
seeing these guys was still one of my most memorable gigs at the Palace many years ago.
Anyway. I do like this chilled song.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
And to try and counter it I’m listening to some Monster Magnet.
I actually saw Dave Wyndorf and band in the lounge at BKK airport a few years ago. Presumably transferring as I couldn’t really see them sunning themselves on a Kho Tao beach!
They looked ridiculous sitting there amongst the young and tanned with pasty white skin, long dark Anton levay overcoats and black boots and very hostile expressions.
seeing these guys was still one of my most memorable gigs at the Palace many years ago.
Anyway. I do like this chilled song.
MM are up there with the best live bands I’ve seen.

Jpez

Down on the left!
MM are up there with the best live bands I’ve seen.
Oh yeah for sure. The whole over the top production. The dancing girls and ridiculously amazing brain splattering volume they produce.
Motörhead though would be up there with best gigs ever.
And the thought of seeing them on Koh Tao has got me smiling
Haha. That’s funny. They were literally sitting there with a look hostile disgust on their faces at all the millineals in boardies and flip flops around them. No one dared get close. I wanted to go up and have a chat but even I was intimidated!