What are you listening to NOW?

LQQK

Likes Bikes
Oh wow, I always thought Pablo Picasso was a song by Burning Sensations (from the Repo Man sound track).

And on the subject of Repo Man, I had to listen to my favourite song from the move When The Shit Hits The Fan, by Circle Jerks.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Oh wow, I always thought Pablo Picasso was a song by Burning Sensations (from the Repo Man sound track).

And on the subject of Repo Man, I had to listen to my favourite song from the move When The Shit Hits The Fan, by Circle Jerks.
Love that version! Re watched that film a few weeks ago. Didn’t quite have the same impact as it did when I was an antisocial teenager but is still a great film for it’s time.

madstace

Likes Dirt
Meytal Cohen. holly fuck she's a good drummer

Slipknot die-hard approved! Did well with the split timing on the pre-chorus riff. She also gets extra points for Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus and Twelve Foot Ninja covers, but even Oz bands aside she has good taste.

Favourite drummer to watch on these sorts of clips though, if no other reason than I'm scared (although he did make Sepultura great again too). He is a monster!