What are you listening to NOW?

Jpez

Down on the left!
So I work in a factory complex and the dudes up the end like to occasionally crank a 4ft high speaker loud enough to shake the floor in my factory 40meters away. Usually it’s some horrible dance shit. Today they played this.
I thought I’d share it with you all as I can’t bare to endure this alone.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I'll put The Gathering on while I clean my bathroom.
Mate who introduced me to IM with a pirated Gathering CD many years ago didn't know where the sampling on the first track came from. I was like "oh that's from Independence Day" then wondered if it was bad that I knew / admitted that or not....

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
So I work in a factory complex and the dudes up the end like to occasionally crank a 4ft high speaker loud enough to shake the floor in my factory 40meters away. Usually it’s some horrible dance shit. Today they played this.
I know that for whatever reason Merica is making archaic decisions relating to abortions for unborn children, but maybe they need to consider abortions for full term pregnancies after 1000 weeks!

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Don't click on it, it's fucking terrible but even worse, has a way of getting stuck in your head.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fair grounds for a workcover claim there