What are you listening to NOW?

indica

Serial flasher
Hot Chip's DJ Kicks mix.
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle just played. Great tune.
Reminds me of seeing them at a Big Day Out where they played that and quite a few Joy Division tunes. What a gig that was.

jawry

Likes Dirt
two blokes arguing about asphalt depth.

not a new band. On nightshift doing works on the pac motorway, gold coast. :mmph:

mtb1611

Seymour
From "Beat the Bastards", great album.

[video=youtube;1v-LK0CiY_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v-LK0CiY_k[/video]

John U

MTB Precision
Kruder and Dorfmeister. Been listening to that shit for years. Check out the K & D sessions. Great after a couple of relaxers.

mtb1611

Seymour
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle just played. Great tune.
Reminds me of seeing them at a Big Day Out where they played that and quite a few Joy Division tunes. What a gig that was.
Saw them play at the Hordern when they came out for the BDO in around 2002, was that when you saw them? From memory they played Transmission, She's Lost Control and Love Will Tear Us Apart....very very tops.

indica

Serial flasher
Saw them play at the Hordern when they came out for the BDO in around 2002, was that when you saw them? From memory they played Transmission, She's Lost Control and Love Will Tear Us Apart....very very tops.
Must have been.
Thanks for the reply, I have just put on New Order - Substance.

Beej1

Must have been.
Thanks for the reply, I have just put on New Order - Substance.
Freaky. Did the same thing about 10min ago. Introducing my 8 mo old to real music (I.e. not some Kanye West Justin Bieber Wannabe Rap Boy Band Bullshit)

mtb1611

Seymour
Freaky. Did the same thing about 10min ago. Introducing my 8 mo old to real music (I.e. not some Kanye West Justin Bieber Wannabe Rap Boy Band Bullshit)
Good move and the sign of a great dad! We commenced the indoctrination program whilst the twins were in utero. As a result they despise all things Beiber-ish, Gangnam Stylish, Miley Cyrus etc and espouse the virtues of punk, metal and ska......for which I am grateful.

OIL

Likes Dirt
Good move and the sign of a great dad! We commenced the indoctrination program whilst the twins were in utero. As a result they despise all things Beiber-ish, Gangnam Stylish, Miley Cyrus etc and espouse the virtues of punk, metal and ska......for which I am grateful.
That's awesome. My 6yo daughters taste is varied. MidnightOil- Faith No More - Crowdedhouse- (NikkiMinaj) - Cold Chisel (one direction) - Hilltop Hoods - Bliss n Eso - most of these bands she's been listening to since quite little, especially the Oils and Hoods. It's great in the car, can listen to whatever we like. She likes a lot of alternative stuff and my station of choice is TripleJ so that's great.

Lysty Races!!! Starts 17th Oct - head to www.lysterfieldmtb.com for more details..

Beej1

Good move and the sign of a great dad!
Thanks. Mixed success overall - I think she's still too young for it to be anything other than "Blah blah blah" to different tunes, but at least none of those tunes will ever be associated with mainstream radio music.

For one thing - Jose Gonzalez is great for calming her the F down at the end of the day before bedtime.

Right now I'm listening to Beastie Boys (Ill Communication never gets old).