What are you listening to NOW?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
[video=youtube_share;6l_YFRFT-i4]https://youtu.be/6l_YFRFT-i4[/video]
Whoaa! You know when you get those days where you remember a sweet tune from ages ago; the foggy teenage years perhaps and you cannot remember what is was but you can hum it? Andre! L7! That's one of those songs! Thanks for the share, that reminded me of some good times.

I have been searching my inner thoughts for so long on a song that I want to hear again. It was on a compilation CD around 1997 and I think it was a kind f modern alternative disc with some punk on it too. One of the songs was an American group and and they sang something about a transistor or maybe even resistor. The singer had a really clear distinct voice, the guitars and drums were tight as. If you find that band and link their stuff to me then I will give you something awesome. I really need to hear their music again.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
[video=youtube;tn6QagiNNfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6QagiNNfg[/video]

Devin Townsend - Accelerated Evolution.

This is one of those rare albums that has an effect on you that results in the album becoming part of how you identify yourself.
Its one of only several albums I have heard in my life which has the 'black curtain'.
When an album sounds like the music exists in a space with a giant black curtain behind it.
Dark side of the moon has it, Master of Puppets has it, this album has it.

Put on some headphones and just soak it up.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Fugazi: Repeater EP. Blast from the past :)
I have been searching my inner thoughts for so long on a song that I want to hear again. It was on a compilation CD around 1997 and I think it was a kind f modern alternative disc with some punk on it too. One of the songs was an American group and and they sang something about a transistor or maybe even resistor. The singer had a really clear distinct voice, the guitars and drums were tight as. If you find that band and link their stuff to me then I will give you something awesome. I really need to hear their music again.
Holy shit Hamsta!!!!!! I scrolled back a few pages listening to some of the recent additions to the thread and saw your post: Was the band I'm searching for Fugazi? Nope but the name twigged something in me:

It's Fu Manchu!!! The band I've been trying to remember since the late nineties is Fu fucking Manchu!

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whoaa! You know when you get those days where you remember a sweet tune from ages ago; the foggy teenage years perhaps and you cannot remember what is was but you can hum it? Andre! L7! That's one of those songs! Thanks for the share, that reminded me of some good times.

haha yes! I know exactly what you mean!

[video=youtube_share;wDVzD3ahmqE]https://youtu.be/wDVzD3ahmqE[/video]

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holy shit Hamsta!!!!!! I scrolled back a few pages listening to some of the recent additions to the thread and saw your post: Was the band I'm searching for Fugazi? Nope but the name twigged something in me:

It's Fu Manchu!!! The band I've been trying to remember since the late nineties is Fu fucking Manchu!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO Nice one!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn

New World Disorder 3, if I remember correctly…

[video=youtube_share;_9IR8XwA_9A]https://youtu.be/_9IR8XwA_9A[/video]

Haakon

Keeps on digging
haha yes! I know exactly what you mean!

[video=youtube_share;wDVzD3ahmqE]https://youtu.be/wDVzD3ahmqE[/video]
Awesome album, quite possibly the most disappointing concert I've ever seen... Only exceeded by the shitness that is the RHCP live.

In defence of the Tea Party however, it was Festering Hall in the 90s.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome album, quite possibly the most disappointing concert I've ever seen... Only exceeded by the shitness that is the RHCP live.

I've seen Jeff Martin live in a book store which was cool, but would love to see The Tea Party, even if it was just to say it was shit haha

Dozer, is your username inspired by ...Dozer?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Festering Hell doesn't bring out the best in acts that play there. I saw Deep Purple there a few years ago, one of three times I've seen them, performance was damn good but the sound was horrible.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
[video=youtube;tn6QagiNNfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6QagiNNfg[/video]

Devin Townsend - Accelerated Evolution.

This is one of those rare albums that has an effect on you that results in the album becoming part of how you identify yourself.
Its one of only several albums I have heard in my life which has the 'black curtain'.
When an album sounds like the music exists in a space with a giant black curtain behind it.
Dark side of the moon has it, Master of Puppets has it, this album has it.

Put on some headphones and just soak it up.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
He still makes music? His biomachine album was one of those life invading albums you speak of for me. Used to dig strapping young lad and infinity as well.

I've seen Jeff Martin live in a book store which was cool, but would love to see The Tea Party, even if it was just to say it was shit haha

Dozer, is your username inspired by ...Dozer?
More his riding technique.

Festering Hell doesn't bring out the best in acts that play there. I saw Deep Purple there a few years ago, one of three times I've seen them, performance was damn good but the sound was horrible.
I saw those guys a long time ago. I was a bit unimpressed. They toured with status quo. I was impressed by them.