What are you listening to NOW?

mtb1611

Seymour
This. Finally picked up a vinyl copy (for an absolute bargain, when compared to the usual asking price of $150 + for a decent copy). There's violence on the television, there's letterbombs in the mail, but things can't be all that bad when Derryn Hinch goes to jail.

TISM.jpg

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Like every year, the rumours of the new Tool album coming out abound. Also that they are remastering the other albums for new vinyl releases.

Sigh, one day.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Like every year, the rumours of the new Tool album coming out abound. Also that they are remastering the other albums for new vinyl releases.

Sigh, one day.
Wow, that would be great! I failed to ever see them live too, an oversight id love to correct.

Id assumed they had called it quits years ago.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I think they've confirmed that all the music is written, Maynard just needs to write the vocals for one more track, then they put it all together. They have this weird way of writing music separately, but I guess it all works in the end.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you have the time Maynard was on Joe Rogan a little while back. Very interesting discussion about how Tool write songs. And Tool is one of my favourite bands. Link:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you have the time Maynard was on Joe Rogan a little while back. Very interesting discussion about how Tool write songs. And Tool is one of my favourite bands. Link:
Maynard pointing finger at Joe 'You raped me..' Joe: 'I did?' :D

Thanks for sharing, great listening.