What are you listening to NOW?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member

Just back home from seeing Nils.

Anyone going in Sydney or Melbourne: you’re in for a treat.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
new Windhand dropped today...
Dude! That is a cool song! I just looked them up on Apple Music and will play all that stuff later today, cheers. ;)

Hey @mtb1611 We had a duet play acoustic music at our wedding in 2009. We'd seen Julie Mostyn do some stuff locally and had her and her husband Warwick Gilbert from Radio Birdman strumming away all night. They are magicians, was so damn bloody good but only one or two people in the room knew of them, I felt kinda bad that they were playing to such an uneducated group of people. Amazing though, great people.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
We'd seen Julie Mostyn do some stuff locally and had her and her husband Warwick Gilbert from Radio Birdman strumming away all night.
Reminds me of a wedding wifey & I attended at Taronga Zoo years ago...Ingrid (her friend) and Ashley (DJ Katalyst). He just happened to be good friends with members of Portishead (don't recall Beth being there), they set the scene all night.

Yeah, good wedding that.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Posted this earlier in the movie thread. Relocating it to where I wanted it...

I know I mouthed off about Spotify a fair bit recently...and it still shits me endlessly, but I have become addicted to the trivia that pops up in the songs. I'm just having post work lunch at work and as I'm here alone I'm listening to some 80s power metal hair band play list. On comes Poison every rose has its thorn. The trivia tells me Brett Michaels wrote the song in a laundromat after calling his girlfriend friend and hearing a guys voice in the background...up on the screen comes this 80s rock and roll life quote:

View attachment 348221

...also it turns out that you can. Pause the music and the trivia.