What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just got home from watching a few Japanese bands. Reggae, early chili peppers style funk rock, DJs, belly dancing...hot belly dancing. Was a good night.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You saw Bob Brozman! What was the show like?
Saw him twice - The Vanguard (Newtown) and The Premier Hotel (a pub in Newcastle). He was an awesome entertainer and musician, lots of energy, and played a lot of different instruments throughout his lengthy shows. He didn't plug in or use effects pedals, so all the noises were his own magic. He also liked to drop a bit of music education into the shows. A shame he chose to pull the pin on life.

I have also asked Bob Log the third to play free bird a few times. His shows are pretty loose.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A mate of mine won a Bob Log gig in his lounge room a few years ago. Boob scotch all round.
That would be a great house party!

I was cranking Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother at night recently. Much good vibes. Currently room sharing with a friend who has some powerful snoring, and also amusing. Strangest mix of noises ever! The other night it the mix included what sounded like a lot of wet farts.