What are you listening to NOW?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not just now, but this afternoon...riding up on the gondola and the powers of shuffle gave me this. I took it as a sign it was time to call it a day. So today will be my last day on snow for the season (unless there is a large and unplanned dump in the next few days).

Always hated the doors. Music in movies done right however...doesn’t get much better than this

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Always hated the doors. Music in movies done right however...doesn’t get much better than this
Ahhhhh it is used very well in that film. I'd hoped to find a clip of the film condensed into the length of the song. Sadly it was not to be found. Perhaps I need a new hobby?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In between 3 months arse deep in powder slurping whale ramen until it cools down enough back home to get back on the bike, not sure there’s time for a new hobby

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
In between 3 months arse deep in powder slurping whale ramen until it cools down enough back home to get back on the bike, not sure there’s time for a new hobby
I'll be pouring a lot of shit beer and amazing coffee for a while to cover all the gear I've blown up on this trip...maybe working will be my new hobby? Someone suggested I put the townhouse into a 6 month lease and take a longer break next season...I like that way of thinking. I am again jealous of the guys I know who seem to get years out of their gear!

Probably

Apocalypse now. Probably my favourite film of all time.
@pink poodle when the song came on did you say to yourself “ shit! Im still only in Saigon Japan.” ? Haw haw
Music was put to use in that film brilliantly.
Such a well crafted film. With the flight home in a few days, it was a well timed selection by Steve Jobs.