What are you listening to NOW?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Alcest fanatic here.

I don’t normally post up shoegazey stuff but there’s a couple of recent faves that are on the heavier side which might work for you @droenn
I only found Narrow Head this week actually, good stuff. Going to put Spotlights on now, so far so good! Cheers

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Commercial morning radio in a waiting room. Kenny loggins, McDonald’s promotions and assorted bogan related stories. One of them is called “nige” and is the bogan half of the duo along with the shazza/token ditz.

fuck me, people voluntarily listen to this shit...?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Great story, haven't read that before... editing that vocal on two-track, fuck me...

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah cheers @LPG never heard the story before either. Had to be something to do with being off their chops.

I saw them in maybe 93 in a packed club and they didn’t come on for a couple of hours after the opener. Rumour was Al was waiting for a package and while it was delayed the tension in the room was rising. Never felt such energy in a room as they finally dragged themselves onstage and 3 of them hit the opening riff to new world order together. The place fucking exploded

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Just trying to work off the kids’ Halloween sugar rush

You got me started.
Well son, a funny thing about regret is it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.
and by the way, if you see your mum this weekend be sure and tell her.

LPG

likes thicc birds
You got me started.
Well son, a funny thing about regret is it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.
and by the way, if you see your mum this weekend be sure and tell her.
SATAN , SATAN , SATAN!!!!

mtb1611

Seymour
Happy 30th birthday. V SPY V SPY 'Trash the Planet'. First saw Spies when they toured this album, 1989 at CT's (Camden Tavern); the first of probably 30 or so Spies gigs I saw, all being top shelf. Still great.

Spies were the support when I went to see midnight oil at the hordon in 1984 (?).

Wouldn't have been an easy crowd to play to but they killed it, had the crowd massively amped.

"Meet us inside" was the ep