What are you listening to NOW?

RB 24

Likes Dirt
I spend a barrel load of time in the car between jobs. Any rulings in here about adding songs to a Spotify playlist?? Just after something different to whittle the time away.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I spend a barrel load of time in the car between jobs. Any rulings in here about adding songs to a Spotify playlist?? Just after something different to whittle the time away.
Have you tried the Discover weekly function on Spotify? Plays a whole playlist loosely based on what you play and a bit more. I really like it.

RB 24

Likes Dirt
Have you tried the Discover weekly function on Spotify? Plays a whole playlist loosely based on what you play and a bit more. I really like it.
Yeah been there done that. I would run through a cycle of that on my way to one job

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A play list on Spotify called "yacht rock". There is not much rock and none of it has made me feel like I'm on a yacht.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Managed to get the kids dancing around to a few of the tracks on the Mr Bungle album. Namely Egg, Carousel and Squeeze Me Macaroni. #prouddad, however not sure if I should be reporting myself to DOCS or not.