What are you listening to NOW?

indica

Serial flasher
Chemical Brother's latest. Very good.
Gave the new Tool album a spin yesterday - well, pressed play on my media player - and it is very good. Planning on going to see them live.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Weird for them.....
Not the moat awkward typo I've made on here. I would imagine their gig sweat (back in the day) would've been a potent life changing substance.

I like tool and have enjoyed all of their music for a long time now. I still haven't heard any of the new album.

mtb1611

Seymour
I'm listening to my ears ringing...

I saw the Meanies and Tumbleweed last night.

Still f'n awesome after 30 years, which was a treat for someone like me who doesn't get out much anymore.
Good to hear. Had hoped to go but couldn't make either of the Sydney gigs. First time I saw both bands was on the same bill, circa Aug '91 at the Phoenician Club in Sydney. Hard Ons, Meanies, Tumbleweed and Presto.....solid lineup.

Reactions: D01

D01

Likes Dirt
What an awesome venue the Phoenician club was. I bought tickets to both Mudhoney shows there when I was underage, and obviously looked underage. I thought if I got turned back the first night I might get in the second, but I got in both nights, they didn't care.

mtb1611

Seymour
What an awesome venue the Phoenician club was. I bought tickets to both Mudhoney shows there when I was underage, and obviously looked underage. I thought if I got turned back the first night I might get in the second, but I got in both nights, they didn't care.
Nice. Saw Mudhoney one lunchtime at the Manning Bar whilst 'attending' Sydney Uni, plus at one of the early BDO's.

EDIT: Just checked, was March 13, 1990.....

mtb1611

Seymour
Any of y'all familiar with setlist.fm? Massive database of live gigs and set lists (funnily enough...), check it out.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That’s crazy @mtb1611. Punched in the Ministry gig I was reminiscing about the other day and bingo. Gonna have fun with this, cheers mate

D01

Likes Dirt
Yeah crazy, I just saw Cosmic Pschos and You Am I were the supports for the Mudhoney show. I'd forgotten all about that, wow must have been a hellava gig!