What are you listening to NOW?

mtb1611

Seymour
I came home with two things on December 8, 1986. One was my school certificate, the other was this album, released that very day. Whilst I'm not actually sure if I've seen the former since 8/12/86, barely a week has passed since whereby A.O. MOD. TV. VERS. didn't feature, either in its entirety or via several tracks. Love it now as I did then. Happy 33rd birthday A.O., and thank you Blox, Mike and Cliff x

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

finding some good stuff letting spotify do it's thing. Stoked

Edit: probably don't watch it, just listen aha

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
One of the fuckwits I work with was playing late 90s early 00s pop music when I arrive Ed this morning...I tried to be polite and just let it ride as s club 7 assaulted me, then the spice girls came on. Apparently "what the fuck is this shit?" isn't the polite way to go about changing the tunes.
It may not be polite, but it’s usually the correct way...

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert

You know when you find music and you think... where the frack have I been.

Only recently found St Vincent. Wasn’t sure if the visuality of the performance and the person was what was attracting me, but these 2 videos really got me hooked.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert

Brody Dalle and The Distillers is similar to above ... has been on high rotation for the last 2 months. I like her more poppy stuff and she is way hotter as a blonde :p