What are you listening to NOW?

I am familiar with it all being a complicated technical achievement, I'm just not excited enough by it as a sound. That's probably my lack of musical skills.
Recently I have been giving fear innoculum a fair whirl, it has grown on me but

"I still feel like I've been here before, feels so familiar etc etc"

If I find a way to look past that I enjoy it, and then to poodles point it does feel a bit

And not

indica

Serial flasher
Adam Beyer's Drumcode podcast.

Heading to Pure 2020 in April which will be all sorts of fun so getting my techno on!!!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Pretty nerdy and not to many tastes - but a favourite album from many many many years ago. And I found a bunch of Al Stewart LPs I'd been given from my best friend's Mum after he passed. Good memories attached, and I still like this album.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Old school rap mix on you tube. It's not all that old school, but some good 90s tunes in there. What else do you listen to while in the shed undertaking the dreaded board wax and tube? It's - lots of degrees out here and the tiny heater is struggling!

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Gave Crystal Lake's latest album a run today. Some great Japanese metal that you can't really tell is Japanese. Flashes of Architects, usually said to be similar to While She Sleeps but I don't really see that. Not Many bands get close to the This Is The Six album by While She Sleeps in my opinion.