What are you listening to NOW?

@Haakon one advantage of living near Sydney is the availability of gigs. Got dweezil Zappa in April, would have liked to seen maiden, pixies, George benson, dream theatre but too many gigs too much $$s.

Tool cost me $180 plus $30 parking.

Worth
Every
Cent

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
@Haakon one advantage of living near Sydney is the availability of gigs. Got dweezil Zappa in April, would have liked to seen maiden, pixies, George benson, dream theatre but too many gigs too much $$s.

Tool cost me $180 plus $30 parking.

Worth
Every
Cent
That would be fine if I lived anywhere near Sydney...

I have made the trek for Radiohead and Nils Frahm. I probably would have for Tool had I known... Oh well. Shoulda coulda woulda, but deliberately stopped keeping track of gigs out in the real world because it was depressing...

I'd happily part with 300 bucks just to hear Pneuma live...

Last edited:

Haakon

Nils played Canberra a year ago, we had seats in row 2... the horror, the horror
Really? fuck, I really need to start paying attention to things again....

The horror? why? I saw him at the opera house, it was amazing...

Haakon

He was great, obvs
Dammit, I was hoping you’d say it was horrible... Oh well, the opera house is acoustically excellent and that would have been hard to top.

But Spaces and Felt are still on regular rotation several years later. Just got Spaces on vinyl for the new record player (it sounds amazing). I keep hoping one of my work trips to Europe will line up with a gig, but no joy...

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Never heard of this guy/band - Jamie T - before. Came across this clip today which inspired me to find more of their stuff.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
That’s an excellent name for Canberra...
it's funny you should say that..the very day I moved out of canberra and headed north, I stuck this on the big Canberra sign as you enter the ACT from the Kings Hwy near eagle hawk!

had a beer, threw the bottle into the scrub and drove off!..........I wish I could say never to return, but that would be a lie!