What are you listening to NOW?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
'Listening' to author and punisher before tool.

...dafuq

Edit - Google is also stumped

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Tortoise Live 1999 w/ Chicago Underground Quartet & Fred Anderson
October 23rd, 1999 Frankfurt, Germany @ Deutsches Jazz Festival
one of my fave bands.1st time ive heard this set....their sound & playing on this is amazing!

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
How's about a little elaboration?
Melbourne Sunday setlist:

1. Fear Innoculum
  2. Aenima
  3. The Pot
  4. Parabol
  5. Parabola
  6. Pneuma
  7. Schism
  8. Jambi
  9. Vicarious
  10. 7empest
  11. Forty Six & 2
encore
  1. Chocolate Chip Trip
  2. Invincible
  3. (-) Ions
  4. Stinkfist
Third Tool show for me at Rod Laver Arena, and clearly their best one at this venue for mine. Great mix of new and old stuff, excellent show length at around 2:15 actual playing time, and the visuals were cool, much better than the 10,000 days tour show. I'm also pretty sure Maynard was sick for that one, as he was drinking a lot of water during the show, doing a fair bit of hawking, and didn't sing a lot of the high notes. Historically, the Lateralus show at Rod Laver I had shit seats for as missed out on general admin which didn't help, and I was also probably underwhelmed given their previous Aenima at Festy Hall was the most awesomely mind blowing gig I've ever been to.

If I was going to criticize I would say the encore was a little light on. Invincible I find a bit disjointed as a song, so would've preferred Descending if they wanted something off the new album, and whilst Stinkfist is a good tune I reckon there are plenty of stronger options.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Awesome. I like the way they filmed it all within 500m of the Tote so they had the catering covered
Yep it’s all about not getting dehydrated.
I was actually listening to Damaged beforehand. Found an old CD in a box.
One of the only ‘Grindcore’ bands I could could take seriously. Matt Skitz is an insane drummer.