What are you listening to NOW?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Somehow the New Order gig tonight at the music bowl hasn’t been cancelled so I’m off tonight to indulge like it’s the last big show for some time/ last gig ever

A cover of this would be in the spirit of things

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Somehow the New Order gig tonight at the music bowl hasn’t been cancelled so I’m off tonight to indulge like it’s the last big show for some time/ last gig ever
saw them early 2000s at a big day out...fond memories of that. they sounded great...youre sure to have a great night with them doing a full headline set!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
So I looked up this “song of the decade” by tame impala. Never heard of it.

boring as batshit... is this what the kids are listening to?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
saw them early 2000s at a big day out...fond memories of that. they sounded great...youre sure to have a great night with them doing a full headline set!
Yeah sound was great, though strangely could’ve been louder. Awesome energy to the place, everyone getting stuck in like it’s the last hurrah. Was sold out but only about 2/3 turned up, still drank the main bar out of beer.

....and you know what song they stuck on the PA when they turned the house lights up

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Was listening to this earlier and now have it stuck in my head. Typical for one of Bjork's high-energy songs - this song builds slowly then goes off (esp. after the 2min mark when the horns kick in), but I never knew the video clip was so wild until just now! Haha.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well who would've thought Bjork would have a wierd film clip to go with her wierd music?

Now through the wonders of you tube I have a still of her with those nipple condoms as the card for this song.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
So I looked up this “song of the decade” by tame impala. Never heard of it.

boring as batshit... is this what the kids are listening to?
Did you watch the video? I reckon that's what the edge-lords voted on. The song is rubbish.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Was listening to this earlier and now have it stuck in my head. Typical for one of Bjork's high-energy songs - this song builds slowly then goes off (esp. after the 2min mark when the horns kick in), but I never knew the video clip was so wild until just now! Haha.
Like Jeff Buckley, I had opportunities to see her live back when I didn’t yet get her music. Declined it and now regret it...

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a heads up that bandcamp is forgoing their fee and passing on 100% to the band today (US time).
If you’re thinking of buying tunes or merch soon today might be the day. I reckon the music industry will be doing it tough right now