What are you listening to NOW?

Jpez

Down on the left!
This has been going around in my head for a week or so now.

in some ways I really do hope it’s the end of the world as we know.
we all really need a shake up!

slowandold

Likes Dirt
They do hey. I was lucky enough to see the last ever Beasts of Bourbon show at the prince just before Brian Hooper died. He was on stage in a wheel chair with two hot nurses from the cancer ward. A week later or so he was dead.
special night.
[/
They do hey. I was lucky enough to see the last ever Beasts of Bourbon show at the prince just before Brian Hooper died. He was on stage in a wheel chair with two hot nurses from the cancer ward. A week later or so he was dead.
special night.
I'd never been lucky enough to see them until they toured last December. They were great and Tex has to be the best rock n roll frontman in Aus.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I'd never been lucky enough to see them until they toured last December. They were great and Tex has to be the best rock n roll frontman in Aus.
BEASTS OF BOURBON provided some of those gigs over the years where you come out of them feeling like you’ve been similarly beaten up, violated, molested and just plain old destroyed but all in a good way. Takes days just to get over it.
Tex and the crew had a certain magic. When they came together and put on a great show not much else compared.

Jpez

Down on the left!
My truck driving ex jailbird love/hate knuckled blue bird chest tattooed quiffed uncle introduced this to me when I was about 6 while I was sitting in his rig doing transport runs all over a very different Melbourne back then.
still one of my favourite songs of all time.
never tire of it.
And another fave.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Another great Canadian artist.
This one is dark, moody & a little unsettling. The lyrics are deep.
Don't bother if you're in an 'up' mood, but if you're just chilling out & melancholy you might enjoy...
This is the studio version... but there's some good life performances on YT too.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Have had a lot of time lately, been going through a heap of old albums.

great album, great movie, great song.