What are you listening to NOW?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
maybe a music thread is a place to ask - kid wants to learn guitar - i mucked about in school but consider i know nothing anymore. Is it worth buying him a 3/4 size guitar and trying to teach from online resources?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
maybe a music thread is a place to ask - kid wants to learn guitar - i mucked about in school but consider i know nothing anymore. Is it worth buying him a 3/4 size guitar and trying to teach from online resources?
Not while you and your neighbours are working from home!

ashes_mtb

Has preferences

Have always caught up with mates to listen to major new albums over a few beers. Doing the same thing with this but via video/chat instead. Not quite the same, but still good to make a bit of an event of it.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bloody phone calendar reminding me of gigs which aren’t happening anymore. This is what tonight should’ve sounded like

Jpez

Down on the left!
Watched the excellent Iggy Pop produced series ‘PUNK’ on SBS last night so lots of Stooges and Ramones.
My happy place.

@sane i feels you. My partner plays in a band that was on the line up of X’s 40th anniversary gig with the Casanova’s. Its also the night of her birthday so we were planning a BIG night. Bit bummed.